Information On All Ten Children George And Addie Arey Raised
1. Bradley T. Arey - He was born July 28, 1879 in Lee County, Virginia. He was married to Lou Arey and they had four children together Waldine Deloris Arey, Whitton Are children y, Modelle M. Arey, Beverly T. Arey. Bradley and Lou divorced and he was to married Laura Arey but the had notogether. He died February 10, 1966 with a heart attack and is buried in West Lawn Memorial Park in Eugene, OR.
2. Nettie Arey Hartley-She was born July 4,1881 in Lee County, Virginia. She married Orville Morton Hartley September 25, 1904 .They had one daughter Margie Lucille Hartley Buck which died at age 24 from a miscarriage. Nettie died January 9, 1964 of cancer of the kidneys. Nettie And Orville are buried in Forest Park Cemetery in Greenville, TX.
3.Orville Samuel Arey- He was born February 23, 1883 in Lee County, Virginia . He was married to Narcissus Pittman January 17, 1905 and they had seven children Elbert Lee Arey, Ernest Arey, Alta Cecil Arey, Weldon Arey, Ulis C Arey, Buddy Arey and Geneva Arey Ellis. Orville died January 15, 1959 in an automobile accident in Greenville, TX. Orville and Narcissus are buried in Odd Fellow Cemetery in Caddo Mill, TX.
4.Joseph Marvin Arey - He was born September 5, 1885 Lee County, Virginia. He was married to Anne Mae Arey and they had one child named Leighton Arey. They divorced and he married Anne Bella Honea and they had two children Joseph Marvin Arey Jr, and Joye Arey Dyree. Joseph owned a barber shop in Abilene, TX Joseph died March 24, 1960 from a heart attack. Joseph and Anne Belle are buried in Abilene City Cemetery in Abilene, TX.
5. Milford Arey- He was born April 13, 1891 Lee County, Virginia.. He was married June 11,1911 to Ova Mae Tettleton they had five children Lonnie Arey, Bernice Arey, Marie Arey, Fred Arey, George Emmit Arey II. Milford died Sept 29,1966 from a heart attack . Milford and Ova are buried in Forest Park Cemetery, Greenville, TX.
6. William Rosebirt Arey (Robert)- He was born in September 2, 1892 at Sicklerville, Virginia. He was married to Birdie Johnson February 14, 1913 . Birdie Died in 1916. He married Mamie M Renfro in 1918 and they one son named Robert Nolan Arey.( Bobby) . Robert and Bobby were killed in a train accident in Parsons, Kansas
Robert died March 5, 1960 .They are buried in Oakwood Cemetery in Parsons, Kansas.
7.Myrtle Kate Arey Mullins- She was born 1895 in Richmond, Virginia. She married Charles W. Mullins October 23,1916 and they had two children Ruby G. Mullins Doyle and Milton Ray Mullins. Myrtle died June 30 ,1938 with cancer of the liver. This whole family is buried in Forest Park Cemetery in Greenville, TX.
8. Cornie Lee Arey Causey - She was born August 9, 1896 in Richmond, Virginia. She married Edgar Zeff Causey March 22, 1915 in Greenville, TX. They had four children Beaulah Lee Causey Morris, born December 26,1916 and is still living, Clayton Weldon Causey born November 1,1918 died August 26, 1986 , Raymond Leon Causey born March 15,1923 died August 31,1983 and Peggy Jean Causey Wineinger born July 9, 1932 and is still living . Cornie died August 13, 1987 she went peacefully in her sleep at the Green Crest Manor nursing home in Greenville, TX. Cornie and Zeff are buried at Forest Park Cemetery in Greenville, TX.
9.Emmett Floyd Arey -He was born November 3, 1901 in Greenville, TX. He was married to Alice Arey and they had two children Windell R Arey (died at age 28 after being shot) and Paul M Arey (died at age 10 in a car related accident). They divorced and he married Pearl Green which they had no children together but they divorced. He married Margie Morris and had one daughter named Betty Jean Arey . They divorced and he married Willy Arey and they had two children Sandra Arey (that died at birth), Donna Kay Arey and one stepdaughter Amiteen Griffin. Emmett died March 29, 1946 with appendicitis and was buried with his two sons at Forest Park Cemetery in Greenville, TX.
10. Tenah Mary Arey Coats - She was born June 22, 1905 in the Dixon Community (near Greenville). She was married John Causey October 13, 1923 they had one daughter Helen Causey Abbott Layman. They divorced and she married Henry Lee Coats October 5,1941 and they one daughter Joan East. She died January 5, 1985 with leukemia and is buried in Memorial Land in Greenville, TX.